Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First Post

I have been toying with the idea of starting a blog for a while now. I began reading them sometime last year (2007) , starting with Joel Spolsky's joelonsoftware. After that, I started reading a plethora of blogs on software, design, usability, languages, business, and industry trends. I have to say that it has been a lot of fun; however, I feel there is hole in the discussions.

I can't quite say what I find lacking for I like and dislike blogs on an entry-by-entry basis. Granted, some blogs seem to have a greater overall cohesion; however, most often it really is like talking to a friend, where you have some great conversations, some not-so-great, and some WTF are you talking about you conceited dumb-ass?

This will be my attempt to join the melee. Perhaps I will provide a coherent voice. I doubt it. I actually had a high-school teacher call me the "king of the non sequiturs." Maybe that would have been a better name for this blog. Oh well, time will tell.

0 comments: